Flipkart is one of the leading e-commerce platforms in India, It offers a wide range of products including electronics, fashion, home appliances, and more. Axis Bank is a popular bank in our country that offers various financial services, including personal and business banking, credit cards, loans, saving accounts, and other financial solutions. Both of them came together and launched the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card. The Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card is a co-branded credit card that offers various benefits and features from cashback for transactions, airport lounge access along with fuel benefits. With this card, you can earn rewards, get discounts, and enjoy exclusive offers on Flipkart purchases. If you are interested then we have explained the detailed process on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card Apply.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits
The Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card is a co-branded shopping Credit Card from Axis Bank and Flipkart that provides you with a variety of benefits and features. We have a number of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card Benefits like welcome benefits, cashback, travel, fuel, dining, and EMI. You can apply for an Axis Bank Flipkart credit card both offline and online methods as well. The following are the benefits of the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card.
Welcome and Activation Benefits
- The Axis Bank Flipkart credit card comes with joining and activation benefits of Rs. 3,300.
- Get a Rs. 500 Flipkart voucher when you make your first purchase.
- Using your credit card, receive a free 6-month membership to Gaana.com.
- Get a discount of Rs. 500 on Goibibo when using your credit card to make domestic hotel reservations with a minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000.
- Get a discount of Rs. 500 on your MakeMyTrip domestic hotel reservation of Rs. 2,000.
- With this credit card, you can receive 15% cashback up to Rs. 500 on your initial Myntra purchase.
- New users on Urban Clap receive a 20% discount, good for up to Rs. 400 in credit card purchases.
- 5% cashback on Flipkart.
- Get 4% cashback at all your favorite retailers.
- In all other categories, there is a 1.5% cashback.
- With your Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card, receive four free trips each year at domestic airports.
- At all gas stations in India, use your credit card to get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- The offer is valid only for transactions ranging between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000.
- There will be no refunds for the GST on the fuel surcharge.
- Get a 20% discount at participating restaurants with your Axis Bank Flipkart credit card as part of the Axis Bank “Dining Delights” program.
- Visit the Axis Bank website to look over the list of restaurants.
- You can use the credit card to turn your purchases into low-interest EMIs with a variety of tenure options.
- You can only use your credit card to convert transactions with a minimum value of Rs. 2,500 to EMIs.
How to Apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
Now let’s understand the process of How to Apply Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card. Both offline and online modes are accepted for the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card. You can apply for the card offline, by visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch, or by calling their customer care. You can apply for the card on the Axis Bank website using an online method. Before applying for an Axis Bank Flipkart credit card, You must meet the eligibility requirements, like age, location of residence, and income. Your chances of being approved will also be impacted by elements including your credit score, payment history, and delinquencies. If you think you are eligible then you can proceed to Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Apply both Online and Offline methods.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Apply Online
Now we will tell you how to get Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Apply Online method. To apply for an Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Online through Axis Bank or Flipkart. Both corresponding websites and mobile apps can be used for it. It’s important to understand that a Flipkart Axis credit card requires a current or savings account with Axis Bank. Likewise, you must be a Flipkart registered user.
Here we have to see the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Apply Online in two ways.
- Through Axis bank
- Through Flipkart
Through Axis Bank
- Visit the Axis Bank’s official website.
- Explore the products to reach the credit card link.
- In the list of credit cards the bank offers, look for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- To apply for the card.
- Enter your required details.
- Then submit the application.
Through Flipkart app
- Open the Flipkart app on your mobile
- Use the search bar to look up the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Then click Apply for the card.
- To fill in the required details.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions” after reading them.
- After that, submit the application.
Your eligibility for the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card will be verified by the bank. If you are qualified, an Axis Bank representative will contact you for the document verification procedure. After that, your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card will be mailed to the address you provided, and you can start shopping!
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Apply Offline
For more applicants who are more comfortable applying offline, the process of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card apply Offline is as follows.
By Visiting The Axis Bank Branch
- Visit the nearest Axis Bank branch.
- To learn more about the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, ask a bank executive.
- The bank representative will need a specific set of information to check your eligibility for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- You will need to provide more information to complete your application after your eligibility for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card has been verified.
- Complete the application process for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card by providing the required documents.
By Contacting Customer Care
To contact the customer care through the following ways:
- Call to 1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555 (Charges applicable)
- If calling from outside India: +91-22-67987700
- 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number for blocking of credit cards: +91 22 67987700.
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Features
The following Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Features can be useful for customers of Flipkart shopping. The following are the Features of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Within 30 days of the card’s issue date, a Rs. 500 Flipkart gift voucher will be available (only for paid cards).
- On your first transaction with Swiggy using a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, you can get a 50% discount up to Rs. 100. Enter “AXISFKNEW” as the code.
- 1.5% cash back on all other purchases, except wallet charges, EMIs, rent, jewelry, and other government services.
- The Joining fee is 500 rupees only and the annual fee is 500 rupees only.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Apply Eligibility
You need to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for a Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card. You need to meet for a Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card Apply Eligibility are as follows:
- The Flipkart Axis credit card is available to those between the ages of 18 and 70.
- People can either be residents of India or non-resident Indians (NRIs).
- The applicant must be a salaried worker with a minimum monthly income of Rs. 15,000 in order to be eligible for this card.
This is everything you need to know about the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Application Online and Offline. In addition, through this article, we have covered eligibility criteria for applying for an Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card. If you get an Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card you will get many offers that you may take advantage of like cashbacks and immediate discounts. I hope this guide has helped you in applying for an Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card. So don’t wait if you are eligible then apply now for this card and enjoy your shopping. Still, if you have any doubts regarding Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card ask us in the comments space. Visit our website INDonline frequently for more Axis Bank-related queries.
What is Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Customer Care Number?
1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555 if the Customer Care Number for Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card