There are several reasons for getting a fine (Challan) on your vehicle. The most common ones are no helmet fine for two-wheelers and no parking area fine for cars. So if you are here then you could have recently got a fine from the Andhra Pradesh Traffic Police. Paying e-Challan is very simple if you know How To Pay ap e challan online.
What Is AP e Challan?
Previously any kind of traffic violation will be given challan by traffic police in person. There are chances that users may give bribes so that they can avoid high challans. To increase transparency and reduce time e-Challan has been introduced. If the user wants to pay for the challan they can use the online or offline method.
Reasons for Traffic Challan
Every country has its own set of traffic rules to avoid accidents. If anyone violates these rules they will be issued a challan to the registered vehicle number. I have given a few common reasons for the traffic police challan.
- Driving Two Wheeler Without Helmet
- Over speeding
- Avoiding traffic Signals
- Driving a vehicle without a number plate or RC book
- Parking vehicle in no-parking zones
- Triple riding on a two-wheeler
Avoid the above-mentioned mistakes and avoid your future challan from the Andhra Pradesh Traffic police.
AP e-Challan Paying Methods
There are several methods you can follow to pay your e challan, the most common one is paying the challan on the official website. If you don’t have any idea of How to Pay AP e-Challan Online then I have given a few methods below check them out pay your traffic challan.
How to Pay AP e-Challan Online at apechallan.org
This is the official website of AP State, you can pay your challan or you can check whether your vehicle has a challan.
- Go to the website apechallan.org from your chrome browser
- On the home page enter your vehicle number then enter the captcha and click on the search button.
- If you have any unpaid challans they will be displayed
- Now click on Pay Now button, in the new tab enter your email id and mobile number again click on the pay now button
- You can complete the payment with UPI, Debit Card or Net banking, choose the one you are familiar with and complete the payment.
How to Pay With an AP eChallan App?
For the convenience of mobile users, there is a link on the website for the AP eChallan app for both android and apple devices. Download it now to pay for your challan. Now follow the below-given steps to pay the challan.
- Open the app on your phone enter your vehicle number or scan the QR code on given challan
- Enter the captcha and click on the search
- Now click on pay now select the payment service
- Enter email-id and mobile number click submit
- On the new page, you have to select the payment type and complete the payment
Pay AP eChallan With Paytm.
Paytm is a well-known app for payments in India, now you can pay your AP eChallan with the Paytm app. Here is how you can pay the eChallan using the Paytm app in a simple way.
- Open the app and go to Recharge and Pay bills section now select challan
- Select Andhra Pradesh Traffic Police from the traffic authority list, then enter challan number, RC Number or vehicle number
- Enter your challan amount click proceed and complete the payment
- Now your dues will be cleared
How to Pay Vehicle Challan Offline?
If you want to pay the challan offline you need to visit the nearest police station with challan. Now ask the traffic constable to take the challan amount and take the receipt from him. Done your challan will be updated.
I hope this article is clarified all your doubts regarding the AP eChallan Online Payment, for more information regarding online payments visit the website indonline.net.