If you won a smartphone then you may have installed GPay in it. With the help of google pay, we can do a lot more than funds transfer, we can pay bills at grocery stores by scanning QR codes. Lots of people don’t know that they can also pay electricity bills with google pay. If you are one of them then don’t worry, in this article, we are going to explain How To Pay Electricity Bill With Google Pay.
About Google Pay App?
GPay is one of the well-known payment apps developed by internet giant Google. Google pay is available for both android and apple mobile phones. By using google pay users can transfer, and receive money from one bank account to another bank account. Apart from transferring money, some people don’t know that they can pay electricity bills. The complete process is explained below check it out apart from paying the electricity bills we can also recharge our mobile phones using Google pay.
How To Pay Electricity Bill With Google Pay?
Once the user registers in the app then they can easily pay electricity bills using Google Pay. A step-wise guide is explained below check it out.
- Open the google pay app from the registered mobile
- Now go to the business and bills section then click on explore button
- Click on Bill payment and select Electricity in the payment categories
- Here you can see all the billers available now search for the biller you want to pay
- Now link your account by entering the biller number
- Once you enter the details registered name will be displayed along with the bill amount
- Follow the instructions and enter your UPI PIN to complete the transaction
If you followed the above steps correctly then you will be displayed with a message transaction is completed.
What to Do If GPay Payment Fails?
Sometimes the amount will be deducted from the bank account and the bill will not be paid. In such cases, users should not be worried because users will get a refund within a few minutes or 2 to 3 business days. If the user doesn’t get the refund in a specified time then they can rise a dispute know the issue. Complete steps to rising Dispute for failed transactions are given below.
- Open the transaction history on the GPay app
- Select the failed “Transaction” and Tap on “Rise Dispute”
Note: User can only “Rise Dispute” of any transaction within 90 days
We hope that the above-given steps regarding paying electricity bills with google pay are helpful to you and clarify all your doubts related to it. If you have any trouble while paying the bill ask us we will definitely help you. More information is updated here regularly so keep visiting our indonline.
1. Are there any additional charges for paying the electricity bill through Google pay?
No, you just need to pay your billed amount
2. What to do if payment failed?
Don’t worry if the payment is failed then money will be returned to your bank account within 3 business days.
3. How Many Days Will it Take to Complete the Bill Payment?
Once the payment is completed then the biller will receive the amount within two days it will be different for billers.
4. How to pay the electricity bill in Google Pay a second time?
After the first payment, your bill details will be saved until you delete it, so if you want to pay the bill for the second time then go to the bill and pay it.
5. How can I get my Google Pay Electricity Bill payment receipt?
You won’t get any receipt, you will get a transaction ID, and you can use as a reference.