Mini Statement is the service provided by the banks, by using this service customers can instantly know the latest transactions on their bank account. If you are an Indian Bank Customer and want to check the last few transactions then follow our guide on How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement.
5 Simple Ways to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement
Indian Bank customers can get Mini Statement through 5 types of services which are given below. By using any one of these services customers can easily get the Mini Statement of their account.
- Give Miss call to customer care
- Sending an SMS
- Using net banking
- Mobile Banking
- Visiting the nearest Indian bank ATM
Indian Bank Mini Statement Miss Call Number
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number is 8108781085, remember that customers need to make a call from a registered mobile number. If you haven’t registered the mobile number then visit the branch and fill out the application to link the mobile number with your Indian Bank Account.
- To get the Mini Statement Dial 8108781085 from your mobile
- The call will be disconnected after 3 rings
- Now customer will receive the last three transactions as an SMS
Get Mini Statement By Sending an SMS
Customers who don’t have internet access can use the SMS Banking option. All they need to do is send an SMS to 9444394443, this service is free of cost. While sending the SMS customers have to type their Account number and MPIN. SMS format is given below type it on your mobile and send it to 9444394443 you will get the Indian Bank Mini Statement as SMS.
SMS LATRAN <Account Number> <MPIN> to 9444394443
Bank will verify the message and the customer will get the last 3 Transactions as SMS.
Use Internet Banking to Get Mini Statement
If you are a regular user of the Indian Bank Net Banking Service then it will be very easy for you to check the mini statement. Open the Indian bank website and log in with your User ID and Password, once you log in you can check for the option Mini Statement click on it. On the new page, the last 10 transactions will be displayed and you can download them. If internet banking is not activated on your account then visit the branch.
How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement on App?
Indian bank has a mobile banking app known as IndOASIS made for account holders. Customers can register by visiting the branch with the necessary documents. If you want to self-register then download the App from the play store or App Store.
- Once you registered in the app login with your ID and Password
- On the Home Screen click on “My Account” then select “Savings Account”
- Select the mobile passbook option, now users can view recent transactions
Visit the ATM and Get Your Mini Statement
If an Indian Bank ATM is near you then visit the ATM to get Mini statement.
- Insert the card into ATM Machine
- Enter 4 Digit ATM PIN
- Tap on Mini Statement Option Present on the screen
- Finally, select if you want a copy of your Mini Statement.
These are the 5 Methods to get an Indian Bank Mini Statement, use any one of them as per your convenience. INDonline is here to help you regarding banking issues so do visit us regularly.
- 1. What is the Indian Bank Missed Call Number for Mini Statement?
Customers can dial 8108781085 to know the latest transactions.
- 2. What to do if my mobile number is not linked to my Bank account?
Visit the Indian Bank Branch and fill out the application to link your mobile number to your bank account.