The SBI Credit Card Statement basically provides a high-level overview of your credit card usage for the duration of the billing cycle, it contains information on all transactions and other details. It’s important to regularly check your credit card statement in order to identify any fraudulent transactions. Both online and offline methods are available for you to get your credit card statement. The bank also offers the option of e-statements, which are sent to your email address each month. Let’s take a look at all the details about the SBI Credit Card Statement.
The SBI credit card bill statement typically consists of one or two pages and includes transactional information, how much you paid last month, What payment you must make and when it must be received in order to avoid penalties are the details of the payment.
How to Get SBI Credit Card Statement?
SBI provides you with the option to get the credit card statement online or offline. Below is a detailed step-by-step explanation that explains how to get your SBI credit card statement through various ways under both online and offline modes. They are:
- Through official website
- Through chatbot ILA
- Through mobile app
- Via SMS
- Through customer care
- Through post
- By visiting bank branch
How to Get an SBI Credit Card Statement Online?
By entering into your credit card account using net banking or downloading the SBI card mobile app, you can see your SBI credit card statement online. In addition, within a few minutes, you can receive your credit card statement by utilizing the chatbot. Here is a way to your credit card Online SBI statement Download.
Use The Official Website to Get SBI Credit Card Statement Online
- Visit SBI Bank’s official website.
- Enter the registered login ID and password to access your SBI account.
- Then check the “My Account” menu which is located on the left side of the home screen. After selecting it, select “Card Statement” from the drop-down option.
- You can now see the credit card statement from SBI. The detailed expenses are listed, along with the total amount outstanding and the due date for payment.
Ask Chatbot ILA If you Have Any Doubts
- Once you log in to the account you can use the Chatbot of SBI for any queries
- Select ‘Ask ILA’ from the menu in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- When you select “Statement” from the list of options, a live assistant will assist you in viewing your credit card statement along with all other card-related information.
- Firstly, go to the app store or Play Store and download the YONO App.
- To log in, enter your user Netbanking ID and password or Touch ID or MPIN.
- Select the ‘My Account’ option from the main menu.
- After selecting “Account Details,” select “Card Statement.”
- Select the time period that you would like to view by clicking on the ‘View Statement’ button.
If You can’t use SBI Credit Card Statement online, you can still check it offline using the following options. The methods listed below can be used to get your credit card statement through offline mode.
By Calling customer care
- By calling customer care, the SBI Credit Card Statement Number is either 1860 180 1290, 1860 500 1290 or 3902 0202.
- Ask the customer care representative to provide you with the SBI card statement.
- By asking you a few questions, the representative will verify your identification.
- Once your identity has been verified, the customer service representative will provide you with the SBI credit card transaction statement for the duration of your requirement.
You can use SMS to sign up for your credit card’s e-statement. Customers who have credit cards from the State Bank of India can use SMS services. Follow the steps below:
- After opening the messaging app on your phone, type “DSTMT XXXX MM.” The last four numbers of your SBI credit card are represented by XXXX, and MM stands for the month you wish to get a statement for.
- Send this message to 5676791 as an SMS using your registered mobile number.
- SBI card holders can get a hard copy of their statement by sending a mail to the SBI card registered office address.
- After the date of statement generation, your statement will be sent to the registered address within ten calendar days.
By visiting bank branch
- Go to the SBI bank branch nearest to you.
- Make a request to the bank representative to provide the SBI card statement for the necessary time period.
- The bank representative will ask you to provide identification as confirmation of identity.
- You will receive a copy of your credit card statement once your identity has been verified.
SBI Credit Card E-statement
The term “e-statement” refers to the SBI credit card online statement. The e-statement contains all the information needed to understand a credit card transaction, including the due date, the card’s data, and other information. You can download the SBI credit card e-statement from the official website or receive it via email. The password-protected document guarantees the card user’s security and privacy. Users can choose to switch to an e-statement from the bank, which will allow them to receive their card statement through email every month.
How to register an email id for getting an E-statement?
You can register your email ID to get e-statements by sending an email to this link or by contacting the bank’s customer service.
Additionally, you can SMS ESR to 5676791 from your registered mobile number or Send an SMS to 5676791 with the code ESTMT XXXX (XXXX is the last four digits of your SBI Card) from your registered mobile number.
SBI Credit Card Statement Download Through Online in PDF Format
First, go to https://www.sbicard.com, the State Bank of India Credit card website, and sign in with your online net banking credentials. After logging into your account, use the side panel to view the account statement sections. After reaching the account statement page, select the account number for which you want to download the PDF of the account statement. The next step is to choose the number of months you want to download from the statement. You have the option of 3, 6, or 12 months, as was previously stated. when you’ve chosen the proper option, just select “Download in PDF format.”
For mobile users, you can get all of your account statements from one place with the SBI Yono app. Just download the app on your smartphone, log in with your account information, and choose how long you want to download your account statement for. You can easily do this by choosing a start and end date for your account duration.
How to Open SBI Credit Card Statement PDF Password?
- When you download SBI Credit Card Statement PDF, you will be asked to enter the document of SBI Credit Card Statement Password.
- Open the SBI Credit Card PDF file by clicking on it, the 16-digit primary card number must be entered.
- Then, it will open your PDF statement file.
This is everything you need to understand about the SBI credit card statement both online and offline modes. We also shared how you can enable SBI credit card e-statement via email and the official website. I Hope This guide has helped you to get a SBI Credit Card Statement. If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to ask us in the comments space. Visit our website frequently for more SBI-related articles.
SBI Credit Card Statement Generation Date
The deadline for payment to be charged to your credit card is known as the payment generation date, to keep your credit card account up to date and prevent late fees from being assessed. The monthly statements and SMS alerts are used to notify users of the payment deadline for a given month.