If you are here means, you may want to change the registered mobile number on your HDFC Bank account. If you don’t know How to Change Mobile Number in HDFC Bank? Then follow my article, I have explained 4 methods very clearly here. If you are wondering you may need to visit the branch don’t worry you can update the mobile number both online and offline, Use any one method according to your convenience.
HDFC Bank Mobile Number Change
For the convenience of customers, all banks will give the option to change the contact information if have submitted ID proofs. If you want to change the mobile number you can follow any of the below-given methods.
- By Visiting Nearest HDFC ATM
- Using Internet Banking
- Visiting the HDFC Branch to Change Mobile Number
Change your Mobile Number By Visiting The Nearest HDFC ATM
If you want to know, How to Change Registered Mobile Number in HDFC Bank through ATM? you can do it quickly and easily find the nearest HDFC Bank ATM and follow the below-given steps.
- Insert your debit card into the machine and select the preferred language
- Now multiple options will be displayed here select ‘More Options’
- On the new page tap on ‘Update Registered Mobile No’
- Enter the mobile number you wish to update then click ‘Confirm’. The system will ask again to re-enter the mobile number, so enter the again and finally click on confirm
- On the new page enter the PIN number you have received
- Your new mobile number will be updated within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation message.
Update Contact Number Using Internet Banking
After the pandemic, most people started using, Internet banking for transactions and other banking needs. If you haven’t enabled internet banking on your account then follow my guide on HDFC NetBanking Registration.
- Open the website netbanking.hdfcbank.com
- Now log in using Customer ID and Password
- On the home page Click on ‘Update Contact Details’
- On the new page, your present contact information will be displayed
- Click the link ‘Update the Mobile Number’ HDFC Bank Mobile Number Change form Online will be downloaded
- Now print the form and fill it with appropriate info and submit it to the nearest branch
Note: Due to security reasons HDFC Bank has removed the option of Updating mobile numbers through net banking. So customers need to download the form and after filling it they need to submit it to the nearest branch.
Visit The HDFC Branch to Change your Mobile Number
This is the most common method to change your mobile number if you are not familiar with, the above-mentioned methods.
- Visit The Home HDFC Branch and ask for a mobile number change form
- Now fill in the required fields and submit the form to the HDFC Bank Staff
- Don’t forget to take your passbook along with you
So these are the things you need to do if you want to change the mobile number on your HDFC Bank account. For more banking-related queries follow our website INDonline.