The official document of every transaction a cardholder makes with their HDFC Bank credit card is their credit card statement. At the end of a billing cycle, the cardholder receives this statement (usually every month). In addition, it includes other information like reward points, the minimum amount due, the amount paid during the most recent billing cycle, outstanding balances, etc. Always check your credit card statement to be sure you have all of your payments paid but also to make sure your card hasn’t been used for any unauthorized transactions. Users can access their HDFC Credit Card Statement in both online and offline modes easily. In this article, you will learn detailed information about how to get your HDFC credit card statement easily.
How to Get HDFC Credit Card Statement?
Monthly credit card statements are sent to cardholders by HDFC Bank. Your HDFC credit card e-statement will be sent to your registered email address if you have enabled e-statement on your HDFC credit card. A hard copy of the statement will also be sent to your mailing address if you choose to receive one. Both online and offline applications are accepted for the HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement. To check your HDFC credit card statement both online and offline in the following modes.
- Internet banking
- Mobile app
- By visiting the bank
Now see the ways to download your HDFC Credit Card Statement Online mode.
How to Download HDFC Credit Card Statement Netbanking?
To access the online credit card information from HDFC Bank, you can count on this feature. You must register your credit card with HDFC online banking in order to use this service. In the event that you are a current customer, your credit card will be immediately linked to your open account, or else you’ll need to manually link it.
- After registering, select the “Cards” option and choose “View Statement” under “Enquire” on the menu.
- Choose the HDFC credit card that you wish to view the statement on.
- Go to the statement period and select the “view” button.
- Select the “Click to View/Download” link to obtain the credit card statement from HDFC Bank.
How to Check HDFC Credit Card Statement on Mobile App?
The credit card holder additionally has the choice to view the HDFC Credit Card Statement Download through the bank mobile app. Follow the below-mentioned steps to check your HDFC Credit Card Statement PDF file:
- Open the HDFC Bank mobile app and log in.
- In your app, select the Credit Card from the list.
- Choose the option labeled “Download Billed Statement.”
- Choose the month you wish to check the statement for and select the Download option.
- You can download your HDFC Credit Card statement PDF file to your mobile phone.
To get your HDFC credit card statement offline through visiting the bank branch and via post.
Get HDFC Credit Card Statement Offline by Visiting the Bank
Go to the HDFC Bank Branch nearest to you and request for a copy of your HDFC Credit Card statement from the bank representative. Complete the form and submit it. Once your information has been processed, you will receive your credit card statement.
Additionally, you have the option to request the bank to send your HDFC Credit Card Statement each month by post. You must provide the request with a working correspondence address in order to accomplish this. Your monthly HDFC Bank Credit Card statement is sent to the same address by the bank.
How To Switch To The HDFC Credit Card E-Statement?
If you do not want to do the HDFC Credit Card Statement Check online, you have the option to get e-statements in place of monthly bills. You can apply for the HDFC credit card e-statement by following the steps listed below.
- Open the HDFC Bank Net Banking portal and log in.
- Select the “Statement on Email” link.
- Choose either “Office Address” or “Residential Address” to get the credit card e-statement from HDFC Bank on the associated email address.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- After making your selection, click “Confirm.”
After you sign up for this, you will receive an e-statement on the specific HDFC Credit Card Statement date every month at the registered email address. To view your smart statement:
- Check out the ‘Updates’ section of your email.
- Browse or search for “Email Account Statement of your HDFC Bank Account” in the subject line.
- Once the email has opened, select the ‘View your Smart Statement’ option.
- You must enter your customer ID to open the password-protected file. Your HDFC Bank cheque book will have your customer ID on it or the “Welcome Letter” included with the kit for opening an account.
You could also visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch to request the service and complete the required forms.
All of the above methods are explained about the HDFC credit card statement. In addition, through this article, we have covered how to get an HDFC credit card statement. In both online and offline modes to download your HDFC credit card statement through net banking, mobile app, by visiting the nearest bank branch and via post. And also we covered how to switch to the HDFC credit card E-statement through net banking. This guide has helped you to check your HDFC credit card statement in both online and offline modes. If you have any doubts or queries, ask us in the comments space. Visit our website frequently for more HDFC-related articles.
How can I contact HDFC Bank Credit Card customer care regarding any query?
You can contact HDFC Bank Credit Card customer care regarding any query i.e. 1800-202-6161/ 1860-267-6161.
How to know the credit card statement date?
you will find a list of every transaction made within the credit card billing cycle on your monthly statement. The beginning and ending dates of your billing month are displayed next to the balance on the first page of your statement. The number of days in your billing cycle may be listed by your card issuer, or you will need to count yourself.