In the digital era, we hardly find people without a mobile in their hands. The maximum public owns a smartphone as everything has become digital these days. Considering this change, HDFC Bank provides mobile banking services to its customers that in turn help them perform a variety of banking transactions right from their mobile. With the HDFC Mobile Banking app, customers can make quick payments, order food online, easy bill payments, fund transfers, and more. HDFC Mobile Banking renders many other exclusive services enabling its customers to access various banking features with much ease. Here is a detailed guide about How to Activate Mobile Banking in HDFC, mobile banking registration, and login procedure.
HDFC Mobile Banking App Download
HDFC is the most popular private sector bank in the country that offers a wide array of banking services to its customers. HDFC has rolled out a mobile banking application to customers with a plethora of features. HDFC Mobile Banking app allows its customers to pay bills, transfer funds, manage their bank accounts, mobile recharge, and a lot more.
The features of the HDFC Mobile Banking App include quick and secure login, easy bill payments, instant fund transfer, account summary, missed call recharge, SMS Banking, and more. HDFC Mobile Banking App enables its customers to conveniently access banking services right from their mobile anytime, anywhere. HDFC Mobile Banking App Download is available on Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- Go to the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- In the search bar, type HDFC Mobile Banking App.
- You can then find HDFC Bank MobileBanking App on the screen. Below that, you can see the ‘Install’ button. Click on it.
- HDFC Bank MobileBanking App installation will begin.
- You have successfully downloaded and installed HDFC Bank MobileBanking App on your mobile phone.
- Within a few seconds, you can start using the app on your mobile phone.
How to Activate Mobile Banking In HDFC
Wondering How to Activate Mobile Banking In HDFC? customers who have been already using HDFC Net Banking Service can register for HDFC Mobile Banking service with much ease. As the customers already have a customer ID and password, HDFC Mobile Banking Registration becomes quite quick and easy. Below, we have explained the simple process to Register and download HDFC Mobile Banking App on your mobile with detailed steps.
- To Register Mobile Banking HDFC launch the app.
- Read the secure usage guidelines of the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking app and tick the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions. Click on the ‘Accept & Continue’ button.
- Further, you need to enter your Customer ID and registered mobile number in the provided spaces.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Your registered mobile number will get an OTP in the form of an SMS. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- In the next step, you need to authenticate your debit card details.
- Enter your ATM PIN and the expiry date of the debit card (MM/YYYY).
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- In the next step, you will be prompted to set a 4-digit Quick Access PIN of your choice.
- Enter a new IPIN twice for confirmation.
- You can also enable fingerprints for authorization.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will be taken to the dashboard of the HDFC MobileBanking app. A wide range of banking services will display on the screen.
- Customers can access any of the HDFC banking services right from their mobile anytime, anywhere.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure to activate Mobile Banking in HDFC.
HDFC Mobile Banking Login
By following the aforementioned steps, you can easily Register Mobile Banking HDFC on your mobile phone. To log into the HDFC Mobile Banking app, you need to have vital login credentials i.e., the Customer ID and Password. Password is nothing but the IPIN that you have created at the time of HDFC Mobile Banking Registration. Detailed step-by-step procedure for HDFC Mobile Banking Login is explained below. Check it out!
- First of all, open HDFC Mobile Banking App on your device.
- On the home page of the mobile banking app, you will be asked to enter the login details in the given fields.
- Enter your Customer ID and Password in the provided spaces.
- Hit the ‘Login’ button.
- In case, you have enabled fingerprint authorization for the HDFC Mobile Banking app, you can easily log into the app by placing your finger on the sensor of your smartphone.
- Once the sensor reads your fingerprint, you will be logged into the HDFC Mobile Banking app.
- After logging into the app, you can access any of the services Available on the App.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure to download, install and register for the HDFC Mobile Banking app on your mobile phone. Through this article, we have covered the HDFC Mobile Banking Registration process and steps to HDFC Mobile Banking Login. If you still have any doubts or queries, ask us in the comments section. Visit our website frequently to learn more about banking services, financial products, and more.