HDFC is one of the largest private sector banks in India that offers a wide range of banking services to its customers. Retail Banking, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, wholesale banking, etc., are the major banking services offered by HDFC to its accountholders throughout the nation. Net Banking is one of the easiest and quickest ways to carry out banking transactions. HDFC net banking allows its customers to handle any sort of bank-related transactions without visiting the bank. Do you hold an account in HDFC Bank? If you haven’t registered for HDFC Net Banking, we’re here to help you. Here’s the detailed procedure of HDFC Netbanking Registration in multiple ways. Take a look!
HDFC Bank Net Banking Registration
HDFC offers exclusive banking features and financial services to its customers to make banking much easier in this digital era. HDFC customers can easily access their HDFC bank account, fund transfer online, check account balance, and more by using the net banking account. To utilize the net banking services, the customers need to register for the same. Wondering How To Register For HDFC Net Banking? Well, it’s a simple procedure.
Individuals looking forward to registering for the HDFC net banking service can register either online or offline. We have a plethora of ways to register for the HDFC Net banking service. Customers can perform HDFC Bank Net Banking Registration through online, phone banking, ATM, and through the HDFC bank branch. Just by logging into the HDFC net banking account, customers can access a wide array of banking features and services. Let’s go through the different methods to register for HDFC net banking online and offline.
Also Read: HDFC Mobile Banking Registration
HDFC Netbanking Registration Online
HDFC account holders can register for HDFC Bank Online Netbanking by visiting the official website. Individuals can access this method for HDFC Netbanking Registration only when their active mobile number is registered with their bank account. Customers can register for HDFC net banking and activate the internet banking services online by following the below-given procedure. Check it out!
- Initially, visit the official website of HDFC bank from your PC or Laptop.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the option ‘Register’ at the bottom of the webpage.
- Click on the ‘Register’ link.
- Before heading to the HDFC Netbanking Registration Online procedure, make sure your mobile number is registered with your bank and is in active status.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter your Customer ID.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Further, enter your registered mobile number linked with your HDFC bank account.
- An OTP will be generated by the system. Your registered mobile number will receive an SMS comprising the OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the given space.
- Further, you will be asked to fill in the crucial HDFC Debit Card details in the given fields.
- After entering the debit card details, you will be able to set the IPIN that enables you to access your HDFC net banking services.
- On the next screen, you can log into your HDFC net banking account using the Customer ID and the new IPIN that you’ve set in the previous step.
- That’s all! This is the simple procedure to register for HDFC Net Banking online i.e., through the official website.
HDFC Bank Net Banking Registration Via Phone Banking
HDFC Bank allows its customers to register for net banking services through mobile banking. Registering for HDFC net banking through phone banking is quite simple. HDFC Bank provides Phone Banking Numbers to customers. Using this number, customers can easily perform HDFC Netbanking Registration by phone. Here is the detailed procedure for HDFC Bank Net Banking Registration Via Phone Banking.
- Initially, call the HDFC Phone Banking Number from your registered mobile number. HDFC provides an exclusive phone banking number to customers based on the city in which they reside.
- After calling the HDFC Phone Banking Number, you will be asked to provide your Customer ID and HDFC banking details i.e., HDFC Debit Card Number, PIN, or Telephone Identification Number.
- During the phone call, the corresponding bank executive on the line will record your HDFC net banking registration request.
- Considering your request, the bank executive will proceed to approve your request.
- The bank takes at least 5 working days to process your request to HDFC Bank Net Banking Registration Via Phone Banking.
- Within 5 working days, you will receive a new HDFC net banking IPIN through courier to your registered mailing address.
Register By Visiting Branch
HDFC Bank enables its customers another easy procedure to Register By Visiting Branch for accessing the HDFC net banking account. The account holders can visit the nearest bank branch to register HDFC net banking. Detailed procedure for HDFC Netbanking Registration through the branch, Check the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of HDFC Bank i.e., https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/.
- From the official website, download the HDFC net banking registration form either individual or corporate based on your requirement.
- Fill out the registration form with precise details.
- Once you’re done filling out the registration form, you can visit the nearest HDFC bank.
- Submit the HDFC net banking registration form at the HDFC bank branch.
- After submitting the registration form at the branch, your request will be taken into consideration.
- Once the verification is done, an IPIN will be generated against your HDFC net banking account registration.
- HDFC Bank will courier the IPIN to your registered mailing address.
That’s all! This is the easy procedure for HDFC Net Banking Registration Via Form i.e., by visiting the nearest HDFC bank branch.
HDFC Net Banking Registration via ATM
HDFC customers can also register for their HDFC net banking account by visiting the nearest HDFC ATM center. Go through this guide to understand the Netbanking Registration Through An HDFC ATM procedure with detailed steps. Read on!
- Initially, visit the nearest HDFC Bank ATM in your location.
- Place your HDFC Debit Card in the provided card slot.
- Enter your HDFC Bank Debit Card Number and Debit Card PIN.
- On the next screen, you need to select the ‘Other’ option.
- From the next screen, select the ‘NetBanking Registration’ option.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ option.
- Your HDFC Netbanking Registration Request will be registered.
- Once the registration is finished, an IPIN will be generated and couriered to your registered mailing address.
HDFC Netbanking Online Login
Looking how to HDFC Netbanking Online Login? Using any of the aforementioned methods, the customers can finish the HDFC Bank Net Banking Registration. After receiving the IPIN, the customers can head out to access and log into their net banking account by using the login credentials. Follow the easy steps furnished below to HDFC Net Banking Personal Login online.
- Go to the official website of HDFC from your device.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the tab Continue to the NetBanking Login Page. Below that, you can find the button ‘Proceed Now’.
- On the next screen, enter your Customer ID.
- Hit the Continue button.
- Enter your HDFC Netbanking Password or IPIN in the given field.
- Below that, you need to tick the checkbox to confirm your secure access image and message to log in.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- After logging into your HDFC net banking account using the customer id and IPIN/password, you can access a variety of banking services.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the HDFC Netbanking Registration process. We hope this article has helped you understand the procedure for How To Register For HDFC Net Banking in different ways. Through this article, we have covered 4 different methods to register for HDFC Net Banking both online and offline ways. Do you have any doubts about this article? Let us know in the comments section. Stay tuned to our website INDonline for more banking-related articles, financial services, and more.