If you are thinking about changing your mobile number and worried because it is registered to the bank account then do not worry, because ICICI Bank customers have the option to update their mobile number if they want to. I have explained everything regarding ICICI Bank Mobile Number Change, with simple methods.
How to Change Mobile Number in ICICI Bank?
There are two methods you can follow to change the mobile number in your ICICI Bank Account.
- Change Registered Mobile Number in ICICI Bank ATM
- Update the Mobile Number By Visiting The Branch
How to Change Registered Mobile Number in ICICI Bank ATM?
To change the mobile number you can simply visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM and follow the below steps.
- Insert the ATM and select the desired language
- Enter your 4 Digit PIN
- Now multiple options will be displayed on the screen click on ‘More options’
- Now click on ‘Register Your Mobile’
- On the next Screen Enter ‘10 Digit Mobile Number’ Enter Mobile Number again for confirmation
- If you have done all the above steps correctly then the Mobile number will be updated in two working days
- Customer will receive a confirmation message to the new mobile number
Update Mobile Number By Visiting The ICICI Bank Branch
The second method you can follow is visiting the branch by your self and fill the form. Take your Aadhar card, PAN Card and Passbook along with you.
- Visit the ICICI Branch
- Explain the reason for changing the mobile number
- Fill out the given form and write the desired Mobile Number on the form and submit the application
- After successful verification your mobile Number will be registered
How to Change Mobile Number in ICICI Bank Online?
So, you want to change the registres mobile number by using ICICI Bank Internet Banking, unfortunately, ICICI Bank discontinued this feature due to security reasons. If you want to ICICI Bank Mobile Number Change you must need to visit the ATM or The ICICI Bank Branch.
Change Contact Number and e-Mail for NRI Customers
ICICI bank also provides a contact update option for NRI customers. If you are an NRI and dont know How to Change ICICI Bank Mobile Number? the solution for you is to download the Overseas Mobile Number Updation form and fill it and send it to the address given below.
|Overseas Mobile Number Updation Form PDF||Download From Here|
|Overseas Customer Care Number||Find Contact Numbers Here|
|Post Address For Sending The Application|
ICICI Bank Limited,
5th Floor, A-Wing, Autumn Estates
Chandivali Farm Road, Chandivali
Land Mark: Next to Chandivali Studio, Opp MHADA
I hope this article helped you and cleared all the doubts regarding ICICI Bank Mobile Number Change, visit INDonline for more updates.
1. How long does it take to update mobile number in ICICI Bank?
It will take two working days to change the mobile number of your ICICI Bank Account
2. How can I register my mobile number in ICICI Bank by SMS?
SMS ICBR to 5676766 or 9215676766.
3. How to Change ICICI Bank Mobile Number?
Customers can change their mobile number by visiting the nearest ICICI Bank ATM or Branch