ICICI Bank Provides Mini Statement service for the customers, by using this facility customers can check their last 3 to 5 transactions instantly. If a customer wants to get ICICI Bank Mini Statement then they can get it by using various services provided by the bank like Netbanking, Mobile banking, Missed Call Services, and SMS Banking. If you are not familiar with any of these methods then you can visit Nearest ICICI Bank ATM to get the Mini Statement.
How to Get Mini Statement in ICICI Net Banking?
Netbanking is one of the options to get your ICICI Bank Mini Statement Online, also net banking will provide the last 4 years’ transactions if you want. If you have enabled ICICI Net Banking on your account then follow the below-given steps.
- Open the ICICI Bank website on your device and Sign In with your User ID and Password
- On the dashboard you will find the option Bank Accounts then click on E-Statement Now click View Mini Statement
- Now you download the mini statement in PDF, XLS, or TXT format
Avial Mini Statement Using iMobile App
One of the best alternatives for ICICI Net Banking is the iMobile App. It offers most of the features that are offered by Netbanking.
- Open the app on your mobile and log in with MPIN
- Now go to “Accounts & Deposits” present on Home Screen
- On the new page select the account number you want to get the Mini Statement
- Now select the last 10 transactions, and your transaction history will be displayed
ICICI Bank Mini Statement Number
Enable missed call services on your account then you can get the last three transactions as SMS by giving a missed call to 9594613613. This service is free to use and if not activated customers can easily activate missed call service.
Customers need to register their mobile to their bank account to enable this feature. If you haven’t registered your mobile number then visit the branch and link your mobile number to your bank account.
Once the mobile number is linked to the bank account than to get ICICI Bank Mini Statement Missed Call to the Number 9594613613, you will get your last three transactions as an SMS.
Get ICICI Mini Statement By Using SMS Banking
Users can easily last three transactions using SMS Banking, and it gives instant access to your ICICI Bank Account. Customers don’t need internet access for this service, but they need to have registered mobile numbers with them.
- Account-holders have to type “ITRAN” and send it to 9215676766 or 5676766.
- Within a few minutes, the last three transaction details will be sent to Mobile as an SMS
Use ICICI Bank ATM to Check Mini Statement
If you have an ICICI Bank ATM nearby then generating a mini statement is very easy.
- Visit the ICICI ATM with your debit card.
- After entering the PIN on the main menu choose the mini statement option.
- Now your last three transactions will be displayed and you can take a print of the ICICI Mini Statement if you want one.
This is how you can generate ICICI Bank Mini Statement for your account. Still have questions then feel free to ask us we will try to answer them as soon as possible.
1. How to Check ICICI Bank Mini Statement Online?
If you have enabled net banking on your account then you can easily get the mini statement
2. How to Link Mobile Number to Bank?
If your mobile number is not linked to the bank then you must need to visit the ICICI Bank Branch and submit the application form.
3. How to Get ICICI Bank Mini Statement By Missed Call?
Give a missed call to 9594613613 from a registered mobile number and you will get the last three transactions as an SMS.
4. What is ICICI Bank Customer Care Number?
The toll-free number of ICICI Bank is 1800-120-7777