If the customer applied for a chequebook or new debit card ICICI Bank would send it through a post or a courier service. If the customer wants to know the status of the card then he can use the ICICI Debit Card Tracking System. If you want to check the status online, I have clearly explained the process in this article.
3 Ways to ICICI Debit Card Tracking
Once the customer applied for the New Debit Card, it will be delivered to the registered address. Meanwhile, if he/she wants to track the status, ICICI Bank Provides Excellent Tracking systems to their customers. Customers can track the status with three methods which are listed below, all of them are clearly explained.
- Track ICICI Debit Card Using iMobile App
- Track ICICI Deliverables With Pockets App
- By using Tracking Code
How to Track ICICI Debit Card Using iMobile App
- Open the iMobile App and use your fingerprint or login PIN
- On the dashboard tap on ‘Services’
- Now click on ‘Check Status’ Drop Down Menu
- Select ‘Track Deliveriables’ finally select the account then click on the ‘Submit’ button
Note: If your deliverable is returned to ICICI Bank then you can opt for re-dispatch from the iMobile App or ICICI Internet Banking.
Track ICICI Deliverables With Pockets App
This e-Wallet app from ICICI Bank Can also be used to track the deliverables from the bank.
- Open the app with the PIN and on the home screen tap on the menu present on Top Left Side
- Now click on ‘My Profile’ new page will appear with multiple options
- Tap on the ‘Services’ Dropdown Menu
- Finally, select Track Deliverables and select the account number
- The status of ICICI Bank Debit Card Tracking details will appear here
How to Track ICICI Debit Card Status With Courier Services
ICICI Bank uses third-party services for delivering the Debit Card, usually, the bank will share the tracking code with the customer when Courier Service dispatches the Debit Card.
- Usually, ICICI Bank Deliverables are sent through Bluedart / Delivery or Indian post.
- Open the website of the delivery service and go to the tracking section
- Now enter the tracking code you received to check the status
Check SMS Sent By Bank
Bank will send all the delivery-related information as an SMS to the registered mobile number. Open the messaging app on your mobile and check for bank-related messages. If you have given your email id during the account opening then check your email id for tracking related Mails from ICICI bank.
Terms Related to ICICI Bank Debit Card Tracking Status
Dispatched: Your package is received by the courier service
In-Transit: ATM is dispatched by the bank, waiting for details from the agency
Attempted, Awaiting delivery information: The first attempt of delivery failed, Courrier will again attempt for delivery
Shipment delivered: Deliverable is received by the customer
Undelivered, Returned to Bank: The delivery agency is tried to deliver the package but unsuccessful. Agency has returned the package to the bank. As I mentioned above In this case customers can request for re-dispatch from iMobile app, Internet Banking, Customer Care or the nearest ICICI Bank branch.
In this way, anyone can do ICICI Debit Card Tracking, for any banking-related queries visit our website frequently.
1. How Many Days to Get ICICI Debit Card?
It will take 7-10 Business days to deliver the Debit Card
2. Which courier service is used by ICICI Bank?
Mostly ICICI Bank uses Bluedart courier
3. How to Track Debit Card Status ICICI With Reference Number?
Open the delivery service website, go to tracking and past the tracking number