Net banking is becoming popular these days and the government is also encouraging digital payments. If you have an account in ICICI Bank and want to start using their internet banking services and don’t know How to Activate ICICI Net Banking then this article is for you. Here we have explained everything you need to know about ICICI Netbanking Registration Process.
Services Offered Through Net Banking
By ICICI Net Banking Login customers have access to a wide range of banking services, which are accessible with one click.
- Quick transitions of money from one account to another account
- Can easily download a Mini-Statement or account statement
- Users can customize their own home page according to their usage
- ICICI Bank provides good security to the customers
How to Get ICICI Net Banking User ID Online / ICIC Net Banking Login ID
Generally, most users will get their user ID with their welcome kit when they open an account in ICICI Bank. If you have a user ID then you can easily log in to ICICI internet banking services, if you don’t have one then you can get the User ID by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website from your browser
- Now click on internet banking present under online banking
- Select I want user ID, in the next page select any one (savings/debit card/credit card) option and enter details then click on go
- On the next page, you will be asked for grid card authentication check the grids present on the backside of the card enter the numbers accordingly then click Go
- Finally, your User ID will be sent to your registered mobile number
Get ICICI Bank User ID by Calling Customer Care
One of the easiest ways to get your ICICI User ID is by calling customer care. Once you call customer care you have to tell your 16-digit debit card number and 4-digit ICICI Debit Card PIN. Customers can also give miss call to 9223011114 then the bank will call back to you.
Generate or Reset Net banking Password?
Once the customer got the User ID then he/she must generate the password for ICICI Net Banking Login. Once the password is generated then the customer can use the User ID and Password to login into ICICI Net Banking. To generate or Reset the ICICI Net Banking Password follow the steps below.
- Open the ICICI Bank website and click on apply online option
- In the internet banking section click on online banking and on the next page select the ‘Click Here to Proceed’ Button
- Now enter the User ID and Registered Mobile number
- OTP will be sent to the Mobile number enter it in Unique Number Section and then click on Go Button
- In Enter New Password Section Type Desired Password and then click on Go
- Now your password will be Created
Note: By following the same steps you can reset the ICICI Internet Banking Login Password
ICICI Bank Personal Login
If you don’t know How to Login ICICI Online Banking? open the website icicibank.com, on the home page click on Personal Login. On the new page enter your User ID and Password then click on Login.
Check your Account Balance Using ICICI Net Banking
Checking your account balance with ICICI is very easy you just need to log in with your User ID and Password. On the dashboard, your account balance will be displayed. Customer also has the flexibility to check the last transactions and they can also download the statement.
Transfer Funds Using ICICI Net Banking
If you want to transfer money from your account to another account then you can easily do it by ICICI Internet Banking Login.
- Login to your net banking account using User ID and Password
- Go to the “Payments and Transfer” section and now select Funds Transfer
- Select transaction type from the list and click on the ‘Transfer Now’ Button
- Select the account from which you want to transfer money and finally select beneficiary
- Finally, enter the amount you want to transfer and select the payment type you wish
- On the next screen, all the transaction details will appear now verify the transaction and click ‘Submit’
This is How New Customers can Sign UP for ICICI Net banking, hope this article is helpful to you. If you have further questions write to us. For more updates regarding banking visit indonline.net
1. Do I Need a Transaction Password To Transfer Money?
No, ICICI Netbanking Doesn't require Transaction Password
2. Can I Request for New Password if I forget the Old One?
Customers can easily change the ICICI Bank Personal Login password if they forgot the old one
3. Do I Need Debit Card or Credit Card For Generating User ID?
If you select the Debit or Credit card option while generating User ID then you must have the corresponding card with you